We roast Jillian a lot on this blog, and I believe it’s time we realized what a great character she is, don’t you? Even if she’s not the best, she’s wildly misunderstood. Here are ten reasons Jillian should be your favorite character, too!
- She donated blood– What a great person! She should definitely be credited for saving someone’s life, even if she just did it for money.
- She’s being shipped with Jason– Anyone good enough to be shipped with Jason must be a great character, right?
- Would marry for money– The number one reason anyone should get married
- She jokes about things like getting married for money-Major relationship goals right there
- Might be a Christian– We all know as we learned from Connie, Jason, Eugene, Katrina, and Wooton, that someone maybe possibly kind-of being a Christian makes them great relationship material
- Club members think the world of her– Who am I to disagree with a bunch of ten-year-olds just learning to use a cell phone?
- She’s intimidated by soft-serve– Too many calories, anyway
- She has no spine- Insulting flexibility like that? Pitiful.
- She misused literally– This is my favorite part about her. Besides, get with the times! No one actually uses literally properly anymore. Kudos to Jillian for going with the crowd.
- She’s funny- The number one reason every character is great. Like Wooton’s character arc
Okay, so I may not be able to think of 20 reasons Jillian is a great character, but I’m sure after reading this, you agree about her awesomeness too! So what’s your favorite thing about Jillian? If you have one, go ahead and say so in the comments. Maybe you can bring it to twenty.