Don’t worry, we won’t offend the masses with this one! Enjoy these reasons Jillson is a very bad idea. We hope you agree.
1. Jason is mature
2. Jillian is not
3 . “Jillian” and “mature” do not belong in a sentence together
4. Jason follows the law
6. Jillian finds ways around the law
7. Jason is responsible
8. Jillian is not at all
9. Jillian will not be happy with Jason after awhile, considering her flightiness
10. Jason deserves true love, not infatuation, as Jillian has.
11. Jason likes his job, Jillian’s just in it for the money
12. Jason can’t stand Jillian
12. Jason literally uses correct grammar
13. Jason is a Christian and Jillian is not. He already learned this lesson with Tasha.
14. Just think about it: Jillian as Whit’s daughter-in-law. Okay, stop thinking now! It’s a scary thought!
15. Jillian is way too indecisive. She would say she wants kids one day and change her mind 9 months later. Scary thought.
16. Jillian most definitely would marry for half a million dollars… wait! Jason is one of two heirs to Whit’s billions! The wheels are turning…
17. Jillian would apply her quote “You only live once so you have to live all your lives in that one life. If you’re not happy doing something, do something else. If you’re tired of where you live, move somewhere else” to marriage and divorce Jason when things get tough.
18. She would not support Jason with anything he did. She seems like the kind of person who would go all “independent” on him.
19. Jason and Jillian are polar opposites. There is a point where opposites do not attract in relationships.
There you go. Will the writer’s ignore this? Maybe. But putting them together would be sending a serious message. Tell everyone you know! This is a bad idea. That’s all I have to say for now. Anyway:
7 thoughts on “Why “Jillson” is LITERALLY the Worst Ship Ever (with John Tuttle III)”
All of these, good reasons. I, personally, do not like Jillian. It’s like the writers tried to cram an identical character to fill in the spot Penny left open when she got married. But however much she makes me cringe, I’m going to trust the writers to make the best choices for their characters and story, since it was because of them I have such a love for Odyssey in the first place. Cautiously optimistic!
Also found this site from your Instagram and love it! Keep up the work!
LikeLiked by 3 people
Thanks so much, Marisa! I agree Jillian should have been thought of more carefully considering how annoying and cringy she is. Hopefully, the writers will use their best judgment.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I agree, Jillison won’t work because they clash TOO MUCH and I’ll be honest, Jillian works better being single than pushed into a forced romance. Not every adult woman in Odyssey needs to marry anyways and Jillian would represent that perfectly. I’d also prefer if they brought in a new character and develop their chemistry with Jason to where it’s believable but also great enough to root for. And less cringeinducing!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m still waiting for Tasha to accept Jesus as her Savior and then return to Odyssey. Their chemistry and banter was music to my ears. I agree Jason shouldn’t settle for less but also Jillian really annoys me .