Don’t worry, we won’t offend the masses with this one! Enjoy these reasons Jillson is a very bad idea. We hope you agree.
1. Jason is mature
2. Jillian is not
3 . “Jillian” and “mature” do not belong in a sentence together
4. Jason follows the law
6. Jillian finds ways around the law
7. Jason is responsible
8. Jillian is not at all
9. Jillian will not be happy with Jason after awhile, considering her flightiness
10. Jason deserves true love, not infatuation, as Jillian has.
11. Jason likes his job, Jillian’s just in it for the money
12. Jason can’t stand Jillian
12. Jason literally uses correct grammar
13. Jason is a Christian and Jillian is not. He already learned this lesson with Tasha.
14. Just think about it: Jillian as Whit’s daughter-in-law. Okay, stop thinking now! It’s a scary thought!
15. Jillian is way too indecisive. She would say she wants kids one day and change her mind 9 months later. Scary thought.
16. Jillian most definitely would marry for half a million dollars… wait! Jason is one of two heirs to Whit’s billions! The wheels are turning…
17. Jillian would apply her quote “You only live once so you have to live all your lives in that one life. If you’re not happy doing something, do something else. If you’re tired of where you live, move somewhere else” to marriage and divorce Jason when things get tough.
18. She would not support Jason with anything he did. She seems like the kind of person who would go all “independent” on him.
19. Jason and Jillian are polar opposites. There is a point where opposites do not attract in relationships.
There you go. Will the writer’s ignore this? Maybe. But putting them together would be sending a serious message. Tell everyone you know! This is a bad idea. That’s all I have to say for now. Anyway: